Z2H was busy in Alberta early this month hosting seminars with AMPIA in both Calgary and Edmonton. The seminars focused on educating TV and film producers on how to create compelling digital extensions for their productions. Highlights from the seminar included:
- An analysis of new media approaches that have begun to truly enhance feature films and television productions.
- Tactics that will make new media relevant to your film production, regardless of the budget.
- An overview of how you can identify, understand and pre-build an audience online.
- The top five mistakes you might make when selecting a new media partner.
- Some tell-tale signs that your digital strategy is succeeding... or failing dismally.
Despite an impromptu snow storm in Calgary, the seminars were sold out far in advance and were well received by those who attended.